Our church is proud to offer a variety of classes and small groups for adults who attend our church. Our adult members are empowered to start something new when they have an idea or see a need to be filled. Our adult faith formation opportunities are supported by program staff and by our Discipleship Ministries Team.
If you would like to teach a class or start a small group at First Olympia, here is a way to get started:
- That's awesome! We're so excited you want to offer your gifts of time and talent in this way! Please contact Angelina Goldwell with your ideas (email@example.com).
- Angelina or a member of the Discipleship Ministries Team is going to ask you about your hopes and dreams for your class or small group. Your contact person is also going to ask you logistical questions such as what day/time you want to meet and how you want your offering advertised. Finally, your contact person will ask you how Discipleship Ministries can support you in your leadership. You don't have to have all the answers up front - we re here to walk with you from start to finish on your offering and set you up for success.
- Start your class or small group!
- Let Discipleship Ministries Team know how it’s going and how we can provide support
- We will ask you at the conclusion of your class/small group (or part way through depending on the length of the offering) to have the participants complete a feedback form.
- You'll be thanked at our blessing of teachers and small group leaders at the appreciation Sunday in June.