Every Sunday morning we come together to worship and we are blessed by the hard work of our dedicated and helpful volunteers.
There are many different ways to serve that will suit your gifts and your schedule. Some volunteers help every week, others monthly, and others still substitute in on an as needed basis. Some volunteers are children, others are a few years older than that. Thank you for participating to make Sunday morning a time of hospitality, spirituality, and love.
Here are a few ways you can serve:
- Acolytes - for children/teens 4th-8th grade. Acolytes bring the light of Christ into the church each Sunday by lighting candles and assisting the ushers during offertory.
- Lectors - read our morning scripture passage
- Ushers - distribute bulletins, assist in seating, oversee the offertory time, collect attendance sheets following service and more.
- Greeters - welcome folks as they walk into church
- Front Office Greeter - answer questions (in person and over the phone) at the front office
- Hospitality Team - set out the morning hospitality (coffee, tea, cookies and other refreshments) following both services
- Audio/Visual Technicians
Please contact the church office and let us know which of these roles you’d be interested in serving and we’ll connect you to one of our Sunday Morning volunteer coordinators.